Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I thought the season promo, where dana comes in and tells gilbert to forget about girl x and worry about the rest of his team, gave it away, but i guess that is about something else.

When I saw the brackets, with joanne rose and tecia on one side, I was pretty bummed. No clue how much time occurred between picking teams and this fight. Rose had a huge black eye, heather clark already has the cut on her eye from the season promo.

still not sure who the "rhonda" is that dana eluded to in tweets and interviews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

DekeThornton posted:

I wonder if we'll see Michelle Waterson bulk up a bit and make a run for the UFC as well. She has beaten Penne, who is in the house already, and looked pretty good murdering that poor stone headed Japanese senior Citizen last week.

She was noticeably bigger in her fight the other week, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was already planning on this.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

1st AD posted:

So I was a bit curious about Justine Kish and I guess she fought Randa Markos in the RFA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZK_OpnaS2o

Her striking at range and footwork is typical WMMA garbage, but she's got decent Josh Neer elbows inside and throws knees a lot. Good takedown defense and strong in the clinch, but bad grappling IQ as far as exposing her back and getting reversed. She's just about as useless off her back as Tecia Torres.

Also Randa Markos owns really hard. I kind of hope she beats Felice and makes it to the finals somehow, she nearly finished Kish and can land power doubles even late in a fight.

For Randa to get to the finals she would probably have to go thru Rose or Joanne. I don't think anyone here wants that.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
ugh that preview for next week seems like it gives away the rose/jojo fight.

jojo takes down rose, but looks like she is going to get triangled on the way down

• Locked thread