Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
They're doing a real good job of promoting someone who is so meek and quiet.

I also really like how much most of the girls seem to like each other. It's such an interesting change of pace from what TUF normally is, I hope it stays that way. The division in general is a lot stronger than 135 in terms of both parity and promotability of fights. They're probably going to come out of this season with several good contender storylines. I know it won't do good ratings because women + tinyweight is not as interesting to idiots as immensely fat men, but there are going to be a lot of fights that will just be real good viewing as an MMA fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Aisling Daly may in fact be Keith Jardine's long lost sister. Everything about her is absolutely hilarious.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

That episode was entirely loving unwatchable except for the gym bits. God drat.

I am thoroughly unimpressed with Tecia now. You look at her and she looks good physically and I don't remember her looking bad in Invicta, but in the two fights she's had on TUF she's looked pretty bad both technically and athletically. Felice is the only fighter left in the tournament I would pick her over.

Maybe she just handled living in the house poorly or had something off physically, but her stock value has dropped a lot in my eyes. I think her route to victory will be using her hilarious hair thing much like Jon Jones uses his fingers.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Am I the only one who noticed Jojo's drinking failure? They put in a 3 second shot to show Aisling relaxing in the van on the way to practice, and of however much film they got they choose the bit where someone in the background tries to drink from a closed container.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Rose is anything but the next Ronda simply because she's a mental weakling and Ronda is probably the most mentally fit person in MMA.

She is incredibly fast though and has a great fighting instinct. If she ever gets her emotions under control she's probably going to dominate the division until someone really physically strong comes along (which may be Randa already).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

I think Carla has a good chance of getting submitted by Rose, but I'm not sure she has to go there. She can throw a three punch combo, which makes her 50% better than Frank Mir and three times as good as 90% of the men in the UFC.

• Locked thread