Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Here's the thread since nobody made it.

16 women will fight for the vacant UFC Strawweight title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Oh poo poo, a seeded tournament. I wish they did that on all TUFs tbh. The coaches picking the fighters usually ends up with one lopsided team.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

MassRafTer posted:

I haven't watched TUF in about a year so let's watch this.

So far so good. It's the best opener since the Jones/Chael season and maybe a little better.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Coin of destiny, right there.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Rose isn't happy for being in UFC or was she daydreaming?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The fight is going to be like 30 seconds long. Still not quicker than Ronda's last one for the title. Women's fighting Owns and owns.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Yeah I just noticed that, they built the episode around the usual hour format with team selection -> fight announcement -> fight though.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

An upset in the opening fight would own a whole lot.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Oh poo poo, Randa might win this depending what she does in the last minute on top

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

damnit, needed another 30 seconds, just got mount

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Exhibitions don't count. Chris Beal has literally never lost.

Myles Jury you mean, who is undefeated and ranked way higher than Al Iaquinta, the guy who didn't beat him!*

*did beat him

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Hell yeah, upset! Randa owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

PaganGoatPants posted:

This is Baszler all over.

Nah Shayna talked way more poo poo, was in way more disbelief over the result, and didn't look anywhere as good. Torres did a great job all around and even gave Randa props after the fight.

• Locked thread