Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I guess I am alone in having wanted Magana to win. Her story she tells during that episode is really depressing and good for her even though she is a bitch but drat she made it through some tough times. I was hoping she would make it into the UFC and win fights, welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I hope Randa fucks some more girls up she seems like a pretty quiet but good fighter. I am sad that Angela lost to someone with the personality of a cucumber. She has some interesting stories and her dialect is interesting when she talks about things. She is kind of like if a hippy didn't know they were getting punched all the time because they were so high on acid.

I would like to see JoAnne keep winning because she is kind of my favorite so far next to Rose. It has been a fun season. I made the mistake of watching all seasons of this show since the heavyweight season 10 and it has been a real roller coaster of bad television. I don't know why I keep watching because some seasons are just so loving lovely you can't even figure out why you are watching but sometimes you get stuff like this.

The way they treat Tecia is one of the reasons I have trust issues with friends. I don't get all the catty back and forth nonsense but whatever. I just hope at one point one of these girls gets a chance to punch out Meisha Tate because I don't like Meisha Tate (different weight classes, whatever, it would still be good).

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Oh man have I never wanted to see a woman get her rear end kicked as bad tonight as Bec Rawlings. gently caress her and everything bout her. I have no sympathy for her dumb face because she is a bad person. "I can't believe they are saying we are bullies the stupidity is just melting my brain"

Good job Tecia. I didn't really like her at first but this episode definitely made me want to see her become successful in the UFC and not Bec Rawlings. I never want to see Bec Rawlings again and kind of hope the rest of the UFC broadcast team feels the same because what a piece of dumb poo poo. She wasn't a good fighter either so it just goes to show the angriest dumbest fighters are the ones who can never win when they fight mad. See Michael Bisping. I don't like her tattoos, her face, her hair, her lip ring, and it is all attributed to her lovely attitude.

At this point I want to see Joanne beat ROse because Rose is a bitch just like the rest of the crapettes and just like she said these are professional athletes and they are acting like they are toddlers. Even Emily Kagan who is like the mom figure comes off as a prick in this episode.

Felice saying I got two words for Randa, gently caress and you was pretty funny though. I hope Randa murders Felice.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

Captain Log posted:

I just want whatever makes Rose win and look good to happen. Get on that, everyone.

Rose is a good fighter but how can you want Joanne to lose that doesn't make sense

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

No one has mentioned Magana posting nudes on twitter today? So, what is that all about? Anyone think she will be successful in her campaign to win fans? What if Magana is the one who wins the whole thing ... :iiam:

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

The only good one is the black n white one with her butt. She has a nice butt but a lot of girls on TUF 20 have nice butts. Theyu are 115 pound athletes so you can kind of expect that. I kind of hate everything about Felice Herrig and imagine her butt looks like someone injected it full of steroids and used it as a punching bag.

I liked Magana after her story about her life. I can't fault her for being a ... ok I'll stop, I can't even troll myself at this point. Pretty much 85% of the cast this season are complete douche bags. I still like Magana a LOT more than Bec Rawlings. I never want to see Bec Rawlings face again.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

That first round between Jojo and Rose was insane. What an amazing fight and I hope these two get to fight each other in the future. Rose tried a flying omoplata ya? There was some really fun exchanges and Rose is a beast just like we already knew.

Rose vs Randa what a bad rear end fight. Carla vs Penne, eh

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

colonel_korn posted:

This is coming from an interview with Duke Roufus about the recent allegations about his club, so take it with a huge grain of salt, but:

:pwn:

That is quikte possibly the worst comment a person has made. It makes no sense. He never gets to the point until the end, but even then it was like he was not even sure how to talk.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

1st AD posted:

Yeah that doesn't make his gym sound better, lol

The way he phrased it sounds like he is smoking meth and doesn't even give any reason as to why just gloves came off and someone was punched, the day she left. It is like reading slam poetry that interview.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I was rooting for Carla early on because I think her first fight was good but what a tepid shitfest she has shown us in her last 2 fights. I kind of don't like Rose' thug attitude where she puts a mean face on after the fight and tries to be all huffy puffy but she is still a good fighter and fun to watch. I wantto see her beat the crap out of Carla but more than likely we will just get another submission. She is good at those for sure.

That was a mean kimura, I thought she was going to break her arm. Hopefully Randa gets a chance to be successful in the UFC because she is definitely one of the most exciting fighters that was in this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

eine dose socken posted:

For her it's all about Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Vishnu, whatever your name is.

if people would just loving open their third eye and let the loving sun heal them it would make a whole lot moer sense but nooooo.... loving peasants

• Locked thread