Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Duke Nukem Forever you can take a poo poo on the ruins of the 9/11 towers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

if you look at the way the towers fell, you'd see that 911 was an inside job.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I don't know about pay tribute in game but I hear Metal Wolf Chaos is a pretty great game for playing on 9/11 to pay tribute.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Sep 11, 2014

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Resident Evil Project: Code: Retribrilation, when oyu kill the undulating sand friend of the family zombies they play a random soundbite from 9/11 news coverage.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

sometimes, when you make a lot of baskets in nba jam, the announcer says "he's on fire!"

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Microsoft Flight Simulator

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Crusader Kings 2 you can pay homage to the fallen 9/11 heroes by attempting to wipe the Jewish menace from the map. Like what happened on that fateful day in September, they will all mysteriously fall ill when you siege their castles.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
just cause 2

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

in rampage, you are an unstoppable monster who eats humans and destroys buildings

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Gone Home, you can find your father's diary notes where he slowly pieces together the government conspiracy to bring the towers down. Gone Home is set in the 1990s.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In the latest patch for Mario Kart 8, Bowser's controversial "friend of the family" bark was replaced with "Alluh Ackbar", a battlecry made famous by the brave martyrs of 9/11.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

in portal, you play a character who can use a portal gun to escape impossible situations, but can never escape the horror of what happened on that crisp, bright september day.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Metal Gear Solid 2 the President of the United States crashes a giant flying craft into important New York buildings, cleverly lampshading the real PotUS' role as the driving force behind 9/11.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

in civilization v, you can make new york and you can make washington dc, but by default there is no city called benghazi, which symbolizes the administration's silence on that matter.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Good lord, someone 'chop this plane going into the towers and we'll have ourselves a thread.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Terrorists Win

Sephuran
Nov 12, 2011

In Red Alert 2 there is a soviet mission where you can...well, "Pay tribute".

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
poo poo i keep forgetting you guys are talking about september the 11th and not the 9th of november

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

VideoGames posted:

poo poo i keep forgetting you guys are talking about september the 11th and not the 9th of november

Yeah, using context clues to figure out that they're talking about literally today is pretty tough I can see why this would be hard for you.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

SeXReX posted:

Yeah, using context clues to figure out that they're talking about literally today is pretty tough I can see why this would be hard for you.

it is tough, i live in britain and its been 13 years so its just not important to me

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

VideoGames posted:

it is tough, i live in britain and its been 13 years so its just not important to me

to be fair I had to stop and think about why the guy who has been going non-stop with anti-zionist posts on facebook decided to switch to anti-zionist leaning 9-11 conspiracies yesterday.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/253130/

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

http://store.steampowered.com/app/295810/

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
every game that has a new game plus option gives you a chance to go back and warn people about 9/11 with your current knowledge

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

SeXReX posted:

to be fair I had to stop and think about why the guy who has been going non-stop with anti-zionist posts on facebook decided to switch to anti-zionist leaning 9-11 conspiracies yesterday.

those anti zionists might just be the whackiest nuts on the internet

Poolparty
Aug 18, 2013

You can build it in Sim City 3000 and have UFO attack it

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
sign my petition to make 9:11 9/11 the official time for a gamer moment of silence to honor the fallen gamers of that fateful day

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Boom Blox
Towerfall

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Sonic Heroes

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I called over some prostitutes just like the jihad martyrs did before they blew themselves up

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I just learned about queers and I'm offended #optimus prime

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
if jfk reloaded is anything to go by, you'll probably be able to play some 9/11 reloaded to simulate how it wasn't a conspiracy in 20 some years

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

zen death robot posted:

I remember something about this and how Kojima was forced to cut parts of the ending and alter the game some to hide the truth

Those motherfuckers even got to our games....holy poo poo

Stanley kubrick faked the moon landing footage. he left clues all over the shining and kerbal space program

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHj40D0O6Ss

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

valeyard gets a push notification if you post him name in a thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

The Flying Fish posted:

valeyard gets a push notification if you post him name in a thread

I dont judge but I heard he was an asexual

• Locked thread