Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Soothing Vapors posted:

His response to Skye at about 2:43 is also genuinely hilarious, way better than most blooper reel poo poo

I couldn't tell what he was saying in that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

kayakyakr posted:

I couldn't tell what he was saying in that one.

Honestly, absolutely no offense intended , but are you a native speaker?

Seriously, I am just curious.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Tarquinn posted:

Honestly, absolutely no offense intended , but are you a native speaker?

Seriously, I am just curious.

OK, turned the sound up on my computer all the way and yes, now I can hear what he mumbles.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

kayakyakr posted:

OK, turned the sound up on my computer all the way and yes, now I can hear what he mumbles.

And? I still can't hear it. What was it?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

FitzSimmons.

https://twitter.com/AgentsofSHIELD/status/646062794127773700

Sadly, no "Science, BEEYOTCH!"

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Phylodox posted:

And? I still can't hear it. What was it?

"Yea. I mean, that, I thought it was pretty obvious."

Doctor Butts fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Sep 22, 2015

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

double nine posted:

I want to know is what the hell were Ming-Na Wen and Clark Gregg doing in that "elevator'?

Just talking.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

double nine posted:

I want to know is what the hell were Ming-Na Wen and Clark Gregg doing in that "elevator'?

Not killing a dog.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

https://www.crowdrise.com/dubsmashwars

drat if they can't smash a dub.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Round 1 was a pretty definitive Team S.H.I.E.L.D. win...but I think Team Carter got Round 2.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
This stupid dubsmash talk is getting in the way our serious discussion about Ward shootings dogs, quit it

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Was that BatWard in the car?

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
For those that don't know, that is the new Supergirl in the video

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Oasx posted:

Oh snap they've gone multiversal!

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Was that BatWard in the car?

That may have been Ben Affleck.

Oasx posted:

Error 404 posted:

Oh snap they've gone multiversal!

And I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually Ryan Reynolds in the Deadpool costume.

e: Carter's was better. Shield brought quantity to their star video, but the execution was weak. Carter had the man, himself, and dropped the hammer on cross-series references.

kayakyakr fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Sep 23, 2015

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Unless they confirm who's beyond those masks, I guess it has to be some random dudes. But I really hate the song either way. To bad.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Air is lava! posted:

Unless they confirm who's beyond those masks, I guess it has to be some random dudes. But I really hate the song either way. To bad.

Ben Affleck is sporting a very similar beard right now. No telling with Deadpool, but that looks like a studio Deadpool costume. The mask with the white eyes are set up for computer animation where any fan or publicity costume would have a more customary white mesh over the eyes.

e: no, looking closer, that's definitely a fan or even a store bought deadpool. plastic and not the leathery look they went with for the movie.

e2: It could be BatWard, but if it is, that's an impressive amount of beard growth from the first weekend in September (the most recent image of him I can find). Otherwise, just have to go with unknown friend or celebrity.

kayakyakr fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Sep 23, 2015

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
We've gone Amalgam in the dubsmashes.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

kayakyakr posted:

That may have been Ben Affleck.

And I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually Ryan Reynolds in the Deadpool costume.

e: Carter's was better. Shield brought quantity to their star video, but the execution was weak. Carter had the man, himself, and dropped the hammer on cross-series references.

Yeah. Better enthusiasm, better guest, reference to Lola with music, better lip syncing.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
It'd be hilarious if they really had pulled out all the stops to get Ben Affleck and Ryan Reynolds but lose anyway 'cuz no one could tell it was them.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Has there been any word on more Patton Oswalt in AoS?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

BrianWilly posted:

It'd be hilarious if they really had pulled out all the stops to get Ben Affleck and Ryan Reynolds but lose anyway 'cuz no one could tell it was them.

Every vote goes to charity, so I'm not sure anybody really loses here.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Pride. They lose pride. :colbert:

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Thanks for alerting me to this. I must be the only person in the world who hadn't heard of dubsmashes. These are brilliant. Obviously Carter's the clear winner for Round 2; Lola and Stan clinch it. Placed my vote right now.

Are there more? Besides Round 1? Interesting ones, I mean.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Pan Dulce posted:

Are there more? Besides Round 1? Interesting ones, I mean.

Oh my yes.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's not really a get, Stan Lee just hangs around the set of any Marvel production.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

It's not really a get, Stan Lee just hangs around the set of any Marvel production.

I heard that if you stand in front of a mirror in a dark room and say "spider-man" three times, that Stan Lee appears and makes a cameo.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

hangedman1984 posted:

I heard that if you stand in front of a mirror in a dark room and say "spider-man" three times, that Stan Lee appears and makes a cameo.

No that's how you get another Spider-man origin story.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

kayakyakr posted:

Ben Affleck is sporting a very similar beard right now. No telling with Deadpool, but that looks like a studio Deadpool costume. The mask with the white eyes are set up for computer animation where any fan or publicity costume would have a more customary white mesh over the eyes.

e: no, looking closer, that's definitely a fan or even a store bought deadpool. plastic and not the leathery look they went with for the movie.

e2: It could be BatWard, but if it is, that's an impressive amount of beard growth from the first weekend in September (the most recent image of him I can find). Otherwise, just have to go with unknown friend or celebrity.

Yeesh, you really put serious thought into wether that was a studio Deadpool costume and actually Ben Afflec in that video? it was clearly a Halloween costume and Ward in the batman suit, what video did you watch? Look at his eyes.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Appearing in every Marvel film is the only way to keep Jack Kirby's vengeful shade at bay.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

swickles posted:

I think he was only credited as a guest star in S2. He'll probably pop up now and again. His Wikipedia says he just finished two films and is doing another one right now so I doubt he'd be appearing anything more than a brief guest appearance to have some vague tie-in to Civil War or whatever.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Yeesh, you really put serious thought into wether that was a studio Deadpool costume and actually Ben Afflec in that video? it was clearly a Halloween costume and Ward in the batman suit, what video did you watch? Look at his eyes.

I just saw Brett Dalton signing autographs at Rose City comic con last Saturday. He was clean shaven. The guy in the car was not batward.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Rarity posted:

This stupid dubsmash talk is getting in the way our serious discussion about Ward shootings dogs, quit it

God, I'd unironically love more of that, thank you for your solidarity, brother. Or sister. Whatevs.

swickles posted:

It would be disappointing to not have more of him.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Dubsmash talk is love. Dubsmash talk is life.

In the meantime, however, watch the season 3 opening!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/24/agents-of-shield-season-3-opening

"He's coming too? Roger that."

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Sep 24, 2015

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

Nice. Never would have thought I'd be so excited for this show to be back.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Well that's definitely a way to start the new season!

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

PunkBoy posted:

eeeeeeeeee it's a new bus!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Well I'm psyched

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Should have just knocked him out and attached a Balloon to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PunkBoy posted:

That was a quick 4 minutes, how did this show get so good? I'm super excited for this season.

• Locked thread