Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah, I admit I am okay with that scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Considering the Marvel cinematic universe is an entertainment juggernaut that makes billions upon billions of dollars, and Agents of SHIELD is an exceptionally convenient way to advertise the franchise and keep it in people's minds during the downtime between the films, it ain't going anywhere unless the ratings absolutely tank.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Everyone knows the human body sinks like a rock in water.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

He doesn't understand what makes a good show, why do you think he'd understand what makes a good post?

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Phylodox posted:

There were probably better ways they could have handled it, but they kind of had to pussyfoot around what the movies had planned. I'm not sure how strictly they were forbidden from dealing with anything that could have impacted The Winter Soldier.
From my understanding of how media properties like this work: aggressively forbidden. The arrangements and lawyers involved with that sort of IP stuff are absolutely insane.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Having just recently gotten around to watching Arrow, I'll take a whole season of episodic villain-of-the-week stuff over another goddamn melodramatic soap opera Huntress episode. It staggers me that people say AoS was worse than that.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

What :suspense:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Kilo147 posted:

So is everyone that takes fish oil supplements gonna die or inhumanize?
Even worse, it's homeopathic teragen, far stronger than the original source. :ohdear:

• Locked thread