Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Coulson looks really angry (angry face, arms crossed) while Skye looks like she is reaching for her gun and in a charging posture. I wonder what that means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

It's clearly the same symbols that Coulson was writing on the wall, which would tie Whitehall nicely into the Couslon mysterie of the season.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
My guess for the Coulson/Simmons scene: She went to infiltrate Hydra to get something to help Fitz, her cover gets blown and she has to run, expects Hydra badguys in the room when Coulson says his line and than the team is back together.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Mokinokaro posted:

So bets on Fitz eventually having to confront brainwashed Simmons? Seems an obvious way for their arcs to go.

Same with Ward possibly having been unknowingly subjected to the procedure.

Edit: \/ very true. Plus Ward did say the brainwashing is rare because it's unreliable. I was hoping there would've been a Bucky reference dropped.

Wards redemption (you and I both know it's coming) will probably be very Skye('s dad) focused. Most vanilla way to write it would probably be "Skye gets turned to the darkside by her dad because Coulson kept secrets from her. She trusts Ward a little because he told her some truth about her dad, who plans to do something bad. Ward gets through to Skye last second, safes the world and is now a shield agent again because shield is giving him a second chance as some grand gesture that they are so much better than Hydra."

As for the Simmons arc, we already know that Adrianna Palick will appear as Bobby Morse, who is the head of security for Hydra before being turned into Mockingbird. My guess is that she will become Simmon's friend and get's turned by her.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

Oh poo poo, I just realized what Omega Protocol or whatever it is means.

Avengers assemble!

Gonna watch the movie in 3.5h to avoid any and all internet spoilers.

• Locked thread