Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012

Gonz posted:

Ward is going to step on that crack.

And break his mother's back.

It was his mission! She shouldn't have crossed HYDRA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012

Jamesman posted:

It did kind of stick out to me why a prominent SHIELD agent and Black Widow's close partner was absolutely nowhere to be found and not mentioned at all when the plot of the movie is about the complete decimation of SHIELD.

Apparently the commentary track has the directors chatting about a scene they blocked out where Hawkeye would be chasing Cap and trying to make it look good for his HYDRA handlers while trying to get Cap to tell him what was going on, but it was scrapped because it was A) expensive as all get out B) very long and complex and C) they didn't really have much for Hawkeye to do afterward. I'm sure we'll hear all about what he was up to in Age of Ultron though.

Actually, I wonder if ABC would be willing to shell out for Renner in AoS? We'd probably of heard about it by now but I can dream, right?

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012
"You don't give the orders, Trainspotting."
"But I'm not Scottish!"

:allears: So glad this doesn't suck anymore.

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012
Anyone taking over/under on Blizzard showing up again someday? Last word we had on him was "didn't find the body" so...

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012

Moriatti posted:

So after Senator Ward gave his whole speech about "something else behind those eyes" and the focus on his face and the actor's sort of deadeye thing he does whenever he just wigs out and kills a bunch of people... I'm wondering if there's more to psycho Ward then just him being crazy?

IDK if that's a direction I'dbe down for, but it seems like a possibility.

It might be, but it might just be a little thing the actor does to indicate the character's a loving lunatic about to do what he does best.

:shrug: But this is a comic book show, so it's hard to say one way or another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HaitianDivorce
Jul 29, 2012

Canned Panda posted:

It's a city? What's the name of the city the Inhumans live in?

Attilan, but I'm not expecting to see it for another four or five years. But if we're spending the rest of the season looking for it...

Marvel. :allears:

• Locked thread