Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Masonity posted:

I think they are more likely to use him as a recurring antagonist, and maybe even occasional reluctant ally when facing poo poo that's bigger than SHIELD vs Hydra.

Only if Ward betrays them again every time they have to team-up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Oracle posted:

Wow. That's... that's some serious long-term planning. I guess when you're immortal you've got the time, but that makes the crazy kind of Wardsense I'd expect from Mua'Dad.

We don't know if he is immortal. He never touched the Diviner. He has perhaps superstrengh but that could just be normal crazy strength.

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

hollylolly posted:

He has aged since 1989, his wife hadn't aged a day since WWII. He isn't immortal.

oh right didn't notice that. On that note Whithalls Old Man Makeup was the worst part of this episode.

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

The Sharmat posted:

Surely he's touched the Diviner at some point. He had it in his possession for quite awhile. Maybe it just didn't make him immortal.

He got the Diviner in episode 2 from Raina. Before that it was in a SHIELD storage room since WII.

• Locked thread