Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

gannyGrabber posted:

I just finished re-watching season 1, and this is very much true. You can count all the nods to ward being HYDRA, but you'll need more than 10 fingers.

I gave up on it after a few episodes, and then went back and binged it after seeing Winter Soldier and yeah, a lot of stuff made a ton more sense with plot knowledge. They really went all out on it.

Really good first episode this season too, hope they can keep it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

Why was that typewriter left out in the open there at the end?

They had access to an enemy communication method, why not monitor it there so they know they don't miss anything? The only people in the room are the agents, it's not like they let dudes off the street in to just hang around.

achillesforever6 posted:

I wonder if the story they are going for is that she steals Cap's blood for the Russians to be made into the knockoff super soldier serums.

I think so, especially with the nod to Project Rebirth from the comics.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

DId no one else notice the most important bit at the end of that clip? Coulson had two working hands

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Buddington posted:

I don't think it was ever in any doubt that would happen. Out of nowhere Walking Dead comic/show spoilers: Rick loses his hand in the comics and Kirkman has said that's one of his biggest regrets because even in the comic medium it's such a hassle to deal with portraying him without one hand yet still having him be action hero protagonist. It would be even harder on film, and the show wisely transferred some amputations to other characters. Having to always film Coulson with a prosthetic or cgi out his hand yet still have him be a bad rear end would have been a ridiculous constraint, he'll just always have a Michael Jackson glove from here on out and they'll call it a starktech hand or something.

Oh, I had no doubt at all it was going to happen. Just thought it was cool.

• Locked thread