Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

His record...it's over 9-7!!!

Dexo posted:

Why? Ward was pretty awesome when he reverted to the sociopath that was his natural personality. His acting where he literally couldn't figure out why Skye was rejecting him, when he betrayed the team was goddamn amazing.

He was on a mission! God, why can't she understand that? When you have a mission, that's what you do. It's a job. Killing her friends was part of the mission. Hell, he was supposed to kill Skye, but he just kidnapped her instead. He bent the mission's parameters slightly for her! That's worth, like a trip to Tahiti or something. It's totally a special connection they have.

I really like the bizzaro "Sociopath discovers love" thing Ward's doing. How wonderfully disconnected from reality he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

Klungar posted:

Torchwood, clearly.

The only secret organization with worse operational security than S.H.I.E.L.D.

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

Javid posted:

Fighting something? Tony would blow off that call for date night with Pepper.

"Hydra has infiltrated Shield? Look, I'm not going to call Blizzard for you every time your Warcraft guild wipes. Suck it up and grind more."

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

Wolpertinger posted:

Clearly they had to up their stunt game after Daredevil's scene.

This was more impressive to me. Daredevil had at least three places for hidden cuts and the camera work isn't as dynamic. Both sequences are great though and far beyond normal TV shots.

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

mikeraskol posted:

I'm pretty sure there are no hidden cuts in the Daredevil scene based on the interviews I read, unless I'm not remembering right. There was a stunt double at some parts but no cuts.

My fault for not being clear. I meant that I saw three places they could have hidden a cut but didn't. Twice when they are in the room and we just hear the combat, and once when there is a whip pan as the camera moves to the other side of the hallway. I was watching the AoS fight for a similar camera motion and didn't find one. Both are fantastic sequences that show the skills of the protagonist really well.

I didn't even think of the switch to a stuntman. That's pretty clever as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

Floppychop posted:

I doubt that will happen, the MCU seems to follow real time.

So have season three open with Fitz and Mac in the lab, talking about the Fitz/Simmons three month anniversary. How Mac was so proud of Fitz finally getting up the courage to ask her out. That it was obvious that she would say yes and they are great together.

Moments later, Simmons gets shot out of the rock, with several months of story to to tell.

• Locked thread