Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Hey Ma, who's that band I like? Oh yeah, Hall & Oates.

PunkBoy posted:

New artwork for the season premiere:

Note the two Wards at the back, and the snarl-like shadow next to the Ward on the right. Wonder what that could be?

Is that a blood spatter in Fitz' shadow? I'm mobile, so hard to tell...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Kheldarn posted:

People are trying to force existing characters into the show. Ward will never be Taskmaster. Skyedad will never be Mr. Hyde. Skye won't be... whoever they were trying to say.

They're pretty much their own characters. For the most part, Powered People will only show up as cameoes/guests. They won't be Full Time Cast Members.

With Ward, I agree with you, but didn't they say along the way that MacLachlan was definitely playing an existing character?

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

bull3964 posted:

You know, since Sony Pictures may end up folding (or severely crippled) over this hack, maybe they'll finally let Spiderman come back to Disney.

Not likely...

Also, is there a thread to discuss that hack? Because there were a few juicy headlines over it yesterday (everyone hates Adam Sandler), but I can't find any discussion on it....

/derail

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

They still don't have their computers up. Its been two weeks. Someone should start a thread, the emails and stuff they've leaked have been hilarious. Everyone, down to the IT guys, has been dogging on Adam Sandler movies and the Spider-Man franchise. It's crazy.

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I liked Ward now...

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

notthegoatseguy posted:

So does anyone think this Cap's Blood thing is going to become a plot in AOS?

Cap's blood has already been synthesized in the modern MCU I mean... That's partially how we got the Abomination in Incredible Hulk, right? But yeah, it might come back.

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Nephthys posted:

I'm amazed no-one has suggested it yet so I'm just gonna jump to the raddest option available: Bobbi and Mac are Skrulls.

As much as I would love for that to be true, wouldn't they have figured out Mac isn't human after his post-Inhuman quarantine?

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

greatn posted:

Anyone else find the scene where the general drew on his wife a little upsetting?

It was being played for laughs, and the initial freak out on his part was funny, but it went on too long and the distress was played by the actress very straight and it was really offputting, then followed by "I'll be buying edible arrangements for months! Lol!" scene. It was just kind of icky.

It wasn't a comedy scene in my viewing. I found it sad and upsetting, and I assumed that was the intention.

Pasdar is being set up to be incredibly anti-powers, which may play a role in AOS' buildup to Civil War in the future. They're planting seeds.

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

How many episodes until Ultron, and how many after? Presumably, Fury will sort this "Real SHIELD" business out, right?

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Poor Fitz. First Ward and now Mack - why does everyone he opens up to turn out to be a traitor?

Fitz is getting set up with some serious supervillain motives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

D-Man

The hobo version from the late 90's.

• Locked thread