Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

89 posted:

Preordering iPhones is the dumbest thing ever. Preorder it online and get it like 3-4 weeks late. I've been to 4 iPhone launches with my local AT&T stores and just got there an hour before opening and always got my new iPhone without problems. There's even donuts & coffee :dance:

yuuuuuup. I bought my last phone at the Apple Store after much annoyance and refresh-clicking a month after it came out, which was annoying, but I bought the very first Verizon iPhone at a Verizon store, and it could not have been easier. I'm gonna go wait in line for a couple hours with a nice beverage and my iPad, get $200 for my iPhone 4, get my iPhone 6, and walk over to the Apple Store to trade in my iPhone 5 and pick up Applecare.

I'm a corporate whore, aren't I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

beanieson posted:

:siren: cops are on the way cause some loving rear end in a top hat left his baby locked in the car while he's waiting in line :laffo:

I saw some dogs in cars with the windows cracked, but it's also perfect weather here, and there were people with them at pretty much all times. It's like a little trip for them!