Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
iCloud backup doesn't backup the cache on your apps but the iTunes does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
I got the Pacific Blue 12 Pro and it's pretty cool. Not a big upgrade over the 11 Pro but I buy a new one every year anyway and pass the old one on to the wife. Phone feels better in hand, especially with the Apple silicon case.

The magsafe charger is neat but at the end of the day you're still connected by wire so not really a game changer. I wish they had one with a 6' cord because it's just a little too short to still be useful on the nightstand.

Pictures are about the same as the 11 Pro, camera opens and switches modes a little faster which is good for trying to quickly capture my daughter doing something funny. Battery life is TBD but so far seems worse than the 11. Doesn't matter since I never get below 50% anyway.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
True. I got the 512gb because I was at 248/256 on the 11. That's a lot of photos and videos to index