Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Is there a way to block urls in iOS safari? I’m getting annoying pop up ads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I didn’t know that was a thing! Got one to recommend?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
This is great! Thanks guys!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Being able to remote play PS4 games with a dual shock 4 is great! But the connection is flaky as hell.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Did they take away the magnifying glass when you’re scrubbing through text fields? It’s way harder to type now

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Sep 24, 2019

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

spanky the dolphin posted:

The behaviour has changed so you drag the cursor itself to where you want it to go rather than holding down in the middle of a word and using the mag glass. It's gonna take some time to break that muscle memory.

It sucks because I am trying to bring the cursor between two hyper tags so I can post images on SA and my finger is covering the tiny space between the brackets!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Okay I ended up ordering an iPhone 12 Mini after all, the siren song of a phone that fits entirely in my pocket is too strong to resist.

Do I just stick my SIM card from my iPhone 6S in it or do I have to take it to my local cell phone shop

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

coke posted:

Depending on the carrier. For something like tmobile 5g will automatically pop up once you swap the sim over without getting a new sim even if your old phone was 4g/lte only.

Oh good I’m on T-Mobile

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
HELP

How do I use this iPhone, it doesn't have a butan

Is my first step in unlocking it showing my face or swiping up?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
The power button launches Siri now? Everything is a travesty :psyduck:

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

CFox posted:

Posting from my new 13 mini, these big phone lovers don’t know what they’re missing. I’m upgrading from a 2020 SE that I’m passing along to my kiddo so no big difference in size or weight but the bigger screen and better camera should be nice upgrades.

I got the 12 mini, gonna hold out until this phone dies now that small phones are banned

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
It seems you can make more money selling your used iPhone on eBay than trading it in to Apple

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
There’s no option to copy paste a subject into a different background?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
If anyone figures out how to copy paste a subject into a new background let me know

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

iOS 16 left out part of my dog’s back leg and included some pillow. Steve Jobs would’ve never let this happen

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Battery percentage option doesn’t seem to show up on iOS 16 on my iPhone 12 mini

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
:argh: Steve Jobs would’ve never allowed this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
When I post an image to this forum, now, the iOS asks me every time if I really want to paste from my clipboard. Anyone know how to turn this off?