Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.

ColdPie posted:

Hi, I just got my first iPhone, a 13 Mini. I'm switching after a decade on Android because Apple is the only device maker who makes small phones, and because Apple's business model isn't primarily based on abusing its customers.

i'm sorry but lol this is the funniest poo poo i've read all week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.
Why did the reduce the lock screen timeout in ios16 by so much? Is this done to pressure people into using always on display? Not only that but interacting with the screen doesn't even seem to reset the timer so I'm constantly having the screen timeout and turn off on me right as I press next/previous track on the music player.

Then they moved the music player controls from the middle of the screen to the bottom, getting rid of any muscle memory I had for it. And when you get a notification at the bottom of the screen it pushes the music controls up out of the way for it.

like lol who designed this incoherent bullshit, amazing that they made the music listening experience on ios even worse than it was before