Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lowercasejames
Jan 25, 2005

Yee hee.

computer parts posted:

I don't really get this line of reasoning because I have normal khaki pants and a 4.7" phone fits there with plenty of room (I expect a 5.5" one would be fine too).

I got the Note 3 for work and gently caress it's terrible. Just an awful brick piece of poo poo that I CARRY AROUND LIKE A JACKASS because it doesn't fit in my suit pant pockets and I have to wear a goddamn suit every day and I look at our CIO and I'm like WTF MAN. WHY. I go to my 5S for personal stuff and it feels like the smallest thing ever, so that's just another way the whole massive phone thing messes with me.

So I got the 6. Not the 6+. I should add that I'm a normal 5"11 dude, not some primordial dwarf with hands the size of cockscombs. This trend of larger handsets in order to make a phone as thin as toilet paper is getting annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU