Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Cracks status: papered

Dawn status: false

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Bogan Krkic posted:

it is, but that just means that your players have turned in acceptable performances rather than poo poo ones. a bad team being beaten by an ok one does not make the ok one fantastic now

Di maria is loving quality and it has been a vast improvement overall so I'm happy you can't bring me down you failstralian bellend

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
good game, finally, really great display from di maria, blind very competent, everyone else clicked well and then in comes valencia and januzaj and they turn from a tiger to a purring neutered bitch pussy

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Lol only 4-0? pooshited

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Morton Salt Grrl
Sep 2, 2011

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide
the fear factor is back - robbie savage

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

excuse me lady posted:

Di maria is loving quality and it has been a vast improvement overall so I'm happy you can't bring me down you failstralian bellend

di maria is very good at doing tricks and is a good passer but runs down blind alleys a lot and makes some questionable decisions on the ball, all in all he's no where near as good as paul scholes, but who is -pele

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i lol irl literally every time i see that

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

di maria is very good at doing tricks and is a good passer but runs down blind alleys a lot and makes some questionable decisions on the ball, all in all he's no where near as good as paul scholes, but who is -pele

He can run down Blind alleys as long as Daley is playing the ball there!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Shrapnig posted:

He can run down Blind alleys as long as Daley is playing the ball there!

nice

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Rojo looks so happy I like him a lot.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Bogan Krkic posted:

I don't think you "get" football, but then again nobody who dresses like that would

Psybro
May 12, 2002
I'm glad United got Rojo, it's a shame de la Red had to retire but maybe they can move for Nathan Redmond next

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

excuse me lady posted:

I don't think you "get" football, but then again nobody who dresses like that would

lol ok yeah lets not be able to have differing opinions on a player

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Bogan Krkic posted:

lol ok yeah lets not be able to have differing opinions on a player

agreed.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

Cracks status: papered

Dawn status: false

QPR status: shite

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
These are largely the same posters that supported manchester united when they won the league 2 years ago

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

African AIDS cum posted:

These are largely the same posters that supported manchester united when they won the league 2 years ago

lol

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
i have only supported them from like the us preseason thing

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

African AIDS cum posted:

lol

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

LVG's lads stitching the ABUs right up IMO

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

African AIDS cum posted:

lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I think that "largely the same team that won the league the year before last" is my 2nd best TRP post behind the triangles post

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

African AIDS cum posted:

lmao

Psybro
May 12, 2002
I'm in love with Daley Blind as it should mean no more arguments with Ninpo over whether 'being able to run' was sufficient qualification for Cleverley being a nailed-on starter.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That pass Di Maria made to Mata, phwoar.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

African AIDS cum posted:

Top top posting

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

mackintosh posted:

gently caress off Januzaj you retarded piece of poo poo, what the gently caress you little oval office

lol

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Phwoarrr those new signings. Rojo looks solid - hes really vocal too which I like. Would like to see him at CB when Shaw is 100%. Herrera I thought was great against Swansea and he was really good here again. The midfield three looked really nice, Blind is solid as hell and I fell a little bit in love with him

But phwoarrrr at seeing United with a number 7 whos exciting and running the show and creating things. Its obvious the team arent fully in tune with him yet, he makes some great off the ball runs.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Bogan Krkic posted:

those united fans looked athletic as hell, get them on the pitch

that was me???

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Once again Manchester United proove they are nothing but mercenaries. There was no heart in this game today, it was simply a raping of niaking but in this case of asian fan money

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

Abu Dave posted:

Once again Manchester United proove they are nothing but mercenaries. There was no heart in this game today, it was simply a raping of niaking but in this case of asian fan money

QPR don't have any fans, Abu Dave.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

lol

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
gently caress football IMO.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

how is shaw not fit yet the fat little moron lmfao been doing fitness training on his own for months

£30million

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TelekineticBear! posted:

how is shaw not fit yet the fat little moron lmfao been doing fitness training on his own for months

£30million

he is fit but just wasnt fit to play 90 minutes today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

TelekineticBear! posted:

£30million

He had a hamstring injury for 4 weeks :rolleye:

• Locked thread