Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
u2 sucks if you have to listen to pap like that maybe listen to r.e.m. instead i guess? i dunno

Sweevo posted:

urgh, i guess the guys who grew up with punk are old now, so the next generation is thinking their own lovely music is the most important thing ever.

in ten years we'll be reading about how great hair metal was because it saved music from synthpop

people already literally think nirvana saved music lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Blackula69 posted:

lol literal autism

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
literally feeling bad for you shadowhawk, music owns

some of my friends are musicians and i'm mad jealous i don't have any talent or rhythm or imagination so writing or performing music is beyond me

agree re: bringing a guitar to a party, that poo poo usually doesn't end well

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

akadajet posted:

lol they made a tool to remove the album
http://www.itunes.com/soi-remove

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
i for one am glad that apple is on the case and so quick to produce this Trojan.U2SOI.CVE2014-0322B removal tool

thanks apple

thapple

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

ShadowHawk posted:

Eh according to the researchers it's somewhere between 1 and 5% of the population that's like this, which incidentally is about the rate of homosexuality.

Coming out as music-indifferent is probably a lot easier though: "What do you mean you never wanted a music collection?" is a lot easier to answer than "What do you mean you don't want to have sex with women?"

:cripes:

yeah man all those hate crimes against the music indifferent lead me to believe you're right, too bad they're not just gay which is way easier

please tell me you are just :thesperg:ing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
whew that's good, my sarcasm detector misfired

you're a good egg shadowhawk

• Locked thread