Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
Well, I am sure that loads of people will have hated that but I thought that was fantastic. Full of tension and suspense :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde

Vincent K. McMahon posted:

But how did they fly to Gallifrey?

How was it in Clara's timeline?

Is EVERYTHING in Clara's timeline now because of the fracturing before?

Shhh, dont ask silly questions.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Jerusalem posted:

I don't know, while I enjoyed this episode and appreciate the idea that the "monster" turned out to just be the very "human" fear of darkness and being alone, it feels like it didn't quite work in the end.

I disagree. Kids around the UK are not going to be sleeping tonight, and plenty of adults are going to probably second guess themselves just for a moment and then feel really silly about it. I think it was a total success and easily ranks up there with Blink among Moffats best.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Haha, well this is awkward doctor...

Nice bow tie!

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

SiKboy posted:

If Clara leaves then I vote Courtney "Disruptive Influence" Woods as new companion.

Dont think shes got the stomach for it in retrospect...

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Oh loving fuckshit I might have to skip next week...

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Just a thought, when Doctor Chang looked at the psychic paper, and the doctor said he was from the goverment and the paper was full of swear words, was that a sly reference to The Thick Of It?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Yeah fair point...

• Locked thread