Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freeze_Dried_Chives
Jul 22, 2007

I will not go down the hole again good sir.
I love most of the stuff James has put out over the years, but man this movie was just bad. It was hard to sit through the whole thing.

My complaints are pretty much the same as others above me. A lot of of it went on way too long, and the characters were really annoying and not funny at all. He really should have had Mike as the sidekick.

Maybe my expectations going into it were just too high, because really I guess it is what I would expect from this sort of thing. But after seeing what Ashens did with Quest For The Gamechild and how great that was I just found this really boring and unfunny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freeze_Dried_Chives
Jul 22, 2007

I will not go down the hole again good sir.
I used to love the nerd character, but it has kind of grown thin the past few years which is another reason why I might have hated this movie. I do think Mike would have made the movie a lot better, but I think he is much more entertaining to watch/listen to than James.

I do agree his videos talking about old monster movies and such as amazing, and much better than any of the AVGN stuff.

• Locked thread