Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I listed to a Dan Carlin Common Sense podcast yesterday where he talks about the Ukrainian crisis at length and I could feel my mind slipping because he basically lays it all down at the foot of the US/EU/NATO.

By throwing support behind the anti-Yanukovych movements and expanding NATO into the Baltic states, the West 'poked the Bear' and so this is all something that the West deserves because of course the US would react in a similar manner if someone did something like this in Mexico (and assuming Mexico has the same relative history as Ukraine does relative to Russia). I can understand the NATO-expanding-into-the-Baltic part, but a lot of it felt like handwaving away Putin being a bastard and now I don't really know what to think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread