Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

elf help book posted:

lol youre complaining about 8 year olds

community wasnt a buncha children when it came out in 2009. yet thats what the servers were all like: 'don't touch my blocks!!!!!!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!

LaTex Fetish posted:

community wasnt a buncha children when it came out in 2009. yet thats what the servers were all like: 'don't touch my blocks!!!!!!'

Gotta love spoiled children on powertrips. "I'm gonna ban you because you chopped my block. " please donate $$ to my server because my allowance is only $10 a week.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
my nephew plays minecraft and regurgitates what people on youtube have as opinions on it

he used up my sister's entire bandwidth for a month in a week watching goddamn minecraft videos

if he becomes one of the screaming rage people i have promised him i'm sending him to amish territory

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
notches ex wife could have been a billionaire if she had waited two years instead of divorcing him the day after they got married

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

california roll posted:

notches ex wife could have been a billionaire if she had waited two years instead of divorcing him the day after they got married

they got divorced?

not surprising but lol

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Doctor Goat posted:

if he becomes one of the screaming rage people i have promised him i'm sending him to amish territory

Send him to ISIS so he can play in the ultimate sandbox.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

my little sister plays minecraft and sims 3 all the time, i'm p ashamed of being related to that casual

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

my little sister plays minecraft and sims 3 all the time, i'm p ashamed of being related to that casual

Your little sister plays good games. Is she available?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mach2 posted:

Your little sister plays good games. Is she available?

uhhh she's 12. mods? MODS?!

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

uhhh she's 12. mods? MODS?!

Will she be available in 10 years?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Mach2 posted:

Will she be available in 10 years?

nice try but the damage is done you little pedo

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

zen death robot posted:

Sup man, should I give this dude a probe for his crime?

Probably.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

good to see pedophiles being punished on the imp zone, while they are left to roam games free

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

good to see pedophiles being punished on the imp zone, while they are left to roam games free

games is a lost cause. imp zone is where real gaming exists.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
lol at the probation reason

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

lol at the probation reason

iks do good work here

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fellis posted:

iks do good work here

too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uhhh, hitting on a girl who still plays Sims 3 when 4 is out, and exceptionally epic? Okay you loving pervert.

• Locked thread