Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
you forgto a thread tag so now you have one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Justin Tyme posted:

You're allowed to talk about hot cars for about a month but after that the thread must be gassed because after that it becomes not funny or fun to talk about

:qq:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Take it to QCS as of this post, otherwise shut the gently caress up.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bregor posted:

Realtalk: schnauzers

do they do well in warm weather? I saw a husky being walked the other day and felt bad for the poor dog having to live in the tropics

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bregor posted:

I've only been around smaller schnauzers and they do fine in the summer (low to mid 90s F, high humidity is pretty typical here). Giant schnauzers apparently should be in cooler climates.

Anyway I hope we can be civil in these trying times for dogs. :unsmith:

I wouldn't mind a small one. There was one in my old neighborhood that belonged to an old couple and they always gave him a tartan sweater and when they went shopping he would patiently wait outside the shops, unfazed by other dogs or people. They need pointlessly stately names otherwise what's the point

• Locked thread