Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

KatWithHands posted:

I really, really hope they don't stretch that reveal out too long. Whether it's "Will they/won't they get together" or "Will they/won't they find out about The Secret," it's almost always infuriatingly drawn out. I hope with how long it took them to get that full season order, the writers shaped up and realized they'd need to get to certain landmark episodes a lot quicker than other shows do. I know they already made the point of Henry still being untrusting with his secret, but that can only hold out for so long. Got my fingers crossed for a mid-season finale reveal.

Agreed. It's not like this is POI, which as I understand it sorta bait-and-switched the procedural fans with hiding its supernatural aspects. The supernatural premise is right up front so the slow pacing is bad frustrating not good frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

raditts posted:

Figures that once again the only thing I watch ABC for gets cancelled. And yet loving garbo like Galavant and Agent Carter will likely get renewed until the heat death of the universe.

I was under the impression that neither of those shows had much chance for renewal.

The finale provided good closure at any rate.

[Oh cool it seems Agent Carter at least is coming back so I probably missed the Galavant announcement too. Never mind!]

BarbarousBertha fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 8, 2015

BarbarousBertha
Aug 2, 2007

The Lord Bude posted:

This hurts almost as much as Almost Human last year. Shows don't get a chance to properly find their feet anymore. Great shows are killed off so that lowest common denominator drivel can keep getting shovelled at people.

While I agree that it hurt to lose the weekly shot of Karl Urban, Almost Human was a corporate meddling train wreck. There's really no comparison. Maybe Forever just wasn't Shondaland enough for ABC to take a chance on renewing it.

• Locked thread