Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Tiggum posted:

Just watched the first two episodes of this, and one thing is bothering me; What happens to his clothes? When he dies in the train crash the watch stays behind because he dropped it, but the clothes he was wearing (and presumably anything in his pockets) vanished with him, then he appears naked in the water. Where are his clothes? Where's his wallet? His phone? How does he get them back? He must be able to get them back or there's no way he would still have that watch.

Also I'm not keen on the nemesis thing so far, but I'm willing to believe that it could turn out OK.

Seriously though, what happens to his clothes?

You're thinking too much about it. It's a show about a dude who can't die. His phone/wallet are magic too. Yup that's how it has to be for this premise to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

TigerRose posted:

So convenient that the most crucial part of the love letter remained entirely intact so this mystery could be solved!

Yeah that's how tv works bro

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

*car out of nowhere*

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

The final one just made me laugh

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

frgildan posted:

Wasn't the first season of Castles rating abysmal but they gave it a little time. I hope the do the same for this show because that last episode was excellent.

Also does it feel like his partner is starting to put it together?

I dunno about starting to put it together because I don't see any way where she could conceivably consider that he's immortal. But she totally knows somethings up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

BIG CITY LAWYER posted:

Oh man, imagine if someone decided to "mercy kill" Adam, that would have been interesting. I will miss this show, but at least it ended on a fairly happy note.

That's probably exactly how they would have brought him back had they been renewed.

It was nice how everything was pretty much wrapped up, but wish it could have continued.

I'm such a sucker for shows involving immortal people/time travelers.

• Locked thread