Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
I wonder that too. They weren't on the bridge after he got hit by the car. Maybe they get... Uh... Atomized or something? I bet he's spent a lot of money on phones...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
He did kill the cabbie for sure though, in cold blood. I imagine the other guy too since it was done with such precision.

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

But the killer of the cabbie shot himself and his body wasnt recovered. I assume it took Henry awhile to drown so I'd think he would have noticed if the killer escaped or the body didn't disappear or whatever. I would assume that Adam disposed of the sword before kidnapping Henry and retrieved it later. Anything else and the whole thing doesn't make sense.

Adam was obviously grooming the guy so he probably gave him the sword to make a point to Henry and make it more likely Henry would kill the dude.

Edit: Henry was actually alone in the car for a bit before going into the water so it absolutely had to be Adam.

BIG CITY LAWYER fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Dec 10, 2014

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

Oh man, imagine if someone decided to "mercy kill" Adam, that would have been interesting. I will miss this show, but at least it ended on a fairly happy note.

• Locked thread