Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
That fixture list seems a bit clogged is there a reason they don't just do a bunch of games on one day? Seems like all but the biggest fans might get sick of a game every day for months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Well well well, looks like all you Mumbailures and Poonamos will come to regret not supporting the mighty Chennaiyin now.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

vyelkin posted:

What's he going to do, goad David James into headbutting him?

This jealousy is unbecoming imo it's not your fault Big Mat and Brazilian wonderman Elano make Chennaiyin the favorites and obvious winners.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I sure am glad that since I was a small child I've been a fan of the mighty Chennaiyin, who are good, and I definitely didn't check the thread to see which team I formally put my support behind.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hmmm tough times for us Chennaiyin but I believe we'll take this home in the end. At least those fail fuckers in Kolkata are even shittier + dumb and bad!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
In the end, 'Yin persevered and deservedly reached semis as the top team purely on their own merits. If only Kolkata could have dropped from the top 4, but the only way would have been if the mighty Chennaiyin lost and well, naturally that wouldn't happen. Hopefully the 3 worse teams can put up a good fight on our way to the trophy.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
That's our Mendy!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The 'Yin did all they could and put up a great fight against the Blasters (diving cheating scum), no shame in going out that way really and in the semis too, at least we're not lovely boring 0-0-playing Kolkata, who will maybe be the first team to let in double digits like the incompetent nincompoops they are? Just a little friendly tip there for all you gamblers haha!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Thank you that's very useful.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Superb free-kick there.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Most of the time it's fine but sometimes it gets so pixelated I can't even tell the score. Reminds me of back when I first started watching streams really.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Despite honorable attempts by the spirited Kerala Blasters (diving, cheating scum) it seems the trashgobblers on the other side of the pitch is invested in keeping this game as drearily boring as their semi-finals were! Let us hope they are not allowed to drag it on too long, a single goal for the mighty Kerala (corrupt amateurs) should see them crumble on the pitch, just like last night's dinner on the streets on Kolkata.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Blasters looking poised, dangerous, fierce. Should have this in the bag.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
My stream froze this is unacceptable.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Blasters were robbed almost as much as the 'Yin this is a disgrace IMO and I expect corruption and match-fixing investigations will be starting up ASAP: Truly a shameful league.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Elano really stepping up, doing good for the community, a proper deserving winner that unlike some others on the list or indeed the entire winning team. Looks like cheaters DO win sometimes after all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I footballed all year tbh

• Locked thread