Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Hi there

big manchester united fan here, which of these teams is most like them in this league? I also root for the new york yankees and the patriots if that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

tbp posted:

you are look for the very good atletico de kolkatta !! Dada ki party koren?

Kolkatta seem cool and good

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
up the kolkatas the rest of you are untouchables

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Kolkatta were loving robbed by the shameless pigs in KErala. Ref was clearly bought.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

Maybe Kolkatta's an overrated club w. poo poo fans, makes me think the ol' Blasters are the way to go and always have been

Bhen Chod you sali kuta

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hegay posted:

Namma Chennaiyin, kolkuta pigs

Teri ma ki choot me hathi ka dum Chennai Super Pigs

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

it just rolls off the tongue

Much like your mam!

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Koklatta victims of the loving ridiculous kits pune were wearing. Shouldnt be allowed.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Kolkota gonna gently caress some people up the ganges will run red with the blood of Goa

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Machinegunboyo posted:

lol so many kolkata plastics, get hosed assholes

you are teh rear end in a top hat that is getting hosed you monkey droppings!!!!

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
EAT poo poo KOLKATTA HATERS

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Thats because all of the mums of kerala are coming to town so they need to work!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
YEsssssssssssssssssss eat my poo poo off the street you kerala pigs!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread