Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

advanced statsman posted:

oh vishnu, is that India and Chennai Super Kings captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his daring mohawk?

lmao

up the goa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

If this is a one off thing, I can't see it being detrimental to the state of pro football in India. People show up for games, potentially get interested in going to the I-League, and the local players will be better off playing against and training with foreign players more of the calibre of Del Piero than Tolgay Ozbey.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

*to the tune of Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea* Chennai Chennai Chennai Chennai

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

HJB posted:

Less than a fortnight to go. Woo and such. Meanwhile the teams are getting more and more saturated with former Arsenal legends.

I can't wait for big Andre to link up with Tolgey Ozbey on that left hand flank, some real potential there

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

advanced statsman posted:

the eurosport commenters have absolutely nothing to say about any of the indian players, they just stay quiet when they get the ball

i can name 3 indian players and ive watched an i-league game before and tried insanely hard to see one live, so i think its fair for them to not know the difference between mohammed rafi and mohammed rafique

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i-league

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

thank u

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

is the quality of play here as bad as we all expected

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

lol wtf

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

that song is catchy as hell

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

It's a request to atletico that plz change the AstroTurf of our homeground .and set natural grass court. Boys are suffering. Plz plz plz

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i literally just discovered it was being streamed live on the star sports website ffs, idk if they'll have any others streaming though?

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

HJB posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpVaiRTBf2U

Yesterday's goals, in a vaguely decent res with hopefully no music blaring out. That second goal at 1:10, phwoar.

Lovely stuff this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

tbp posted:

"On my tour of India, I saw the Taj Mahal in person. But this does not compare to what I missed seeing - the greatness of Mohammed Rafi." - Zinedine Zidane

• Locked thread