Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Life long Atletico de Kolkata fan here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

HJB posted:

Excitement and drama as The Big 'Yin march on, the only team left with a 100% record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeOhLV_xzqA

What a loving goal from Mendy.

Is that former OB player Bernard Mendy??? :eyepop: *throws away Atletico de Whatever scarf*

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

OP this thread is good and all but if u reali wana make us kno abt smethng thn write abt d Indian emerging players lyk Durga,Subash,Baljit,Nadong Bhutia,d goalie of ATK etc.these foreign players wil go away aftr ISL is ovr.bt Durga,Subash,Nadong etc. wil b in this country.they r d jewels of indian football.write articles abt them.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

HJB posted:

I'm hoping when it's all done someone will do a good compilation of goals I can nick.

I hope we get a blooper compilation

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

tbp posted:

HEll, Atletico de Kolkata won't feature on it. I've supported them since I've known they existed so I don't count as a plastic btw.

Listen you FCUCking glory fan, if you knew anything about this league you would know that CHENNAIYAN is the best team in this league. 2 played, 6 points. Pathetico de Lovcocka 4 played, 10 points???

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

:smug:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYTZDKFIDwY

DOING ALL THE MOVES

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Wait.. Delhi Dynamos FC has both Mads Junker and Morten Skoubo playing for them???? *starts sweating* now I know how EC10 felt

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I fwiggin love the high light videos

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Trezeguet FTW!

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

No that would be your mom's upstairs toilet's tank *unfurls huge Pune FC tifo of Wario sticking his tongue between a "V" composed of his fingers"

lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Insane trekkers, perfect clearing of the ball.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

pleased to be teaching me some slurs i, as a long time Chennaiyin FC support (fyi Chennai is actually the Detroit of India), can use against our rivals Kolkata and Pune

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

drat Elano is so good. Lemessa who?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

We just gotta slore up our defence

e: haha I mean shore up, wouldn't want to put the indian crowd into a frenzy

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

real hyped here.. drat

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

cant wait to see pune get hosed hard by the indian lads, just a gang of indians going at it, tearing pune to shreds, november 19th be there

Ched Evans is booking a flight

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

thats like 2 goals in the past 7 matches? lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

The streets of Chennai is clean.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

*checks table* :eyepop: thank you ganesha

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Namma Chennaiyin, kolkuta pigs

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

so true hahaha owned north east scum

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Insurrectionist posted:

Hmmm tough times for us Chennaiyin but I believe we'll take this home in the end. At least those fail fuckers in Kolkata are even shittier + dumb and bad!

THIS!! Cmon ChennaiYIN

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

top of the table :smaug:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

cmon kolkota my second favourite indian team

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Machinegunboyo posted:

lol so many kolkata plastics, get hosed assholes

many gods, many teams. no judgements

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

gently caress what a final... my two best team

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

@RaeesHNYFan 22 seconds ago
Kolkata Had To Be The Winner Of A Football League In India Afterall Kolkata Is Football, Football Is Kolkata
#ISL #ISLFinal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

kolkata is DADA's team JAI HO DADA. JAI HO KOLKATA. I always believed <3..

• Locked thread