Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Kolkata seems to be surrounded by the greater eastern poop-belt, maybe this has something to do with their success?

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Dec 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

If you look at my map posted above Kerala has the lowest levels of public defecation in all of India by a longshot (it's the white area at the very southwest). I think this means they won't poo poo the bed. I'm backing them.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 19, 2014

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

tbp posted:

kolkatta shits in the street so no need poo poo the bed! haha get hosed kolkata #1

But most beds are in the street in Kolkata...

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

you are all very welcome, you racist pricks

If pointing out that Indians poo poo in the streets is racist, well then I'm ISL superstar striker Nicolas Anelka.

• Locked thread