Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
So when the fans sing "your support is loving poo poo," is it an insult or a compliment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
We are the 8 is composed and produced by Papon and features a galaxy of stars which include - Lou Majaw, Guru Rewben Mashangva, Zubeen Garg, Tipriti, Rudy Wallang, Alobo Naga, Tetseo Sisters, Boomarang, Girish and the chronicles, BK, The vinyl records, Joi Barua, Kalyan Barua, Jeenti Dutta and lyrics by Nima Namchu

It's me, I'm Zubeen Garg

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

African AIDS cum posted:

I wanna see Pune take on 11 men giving it their all. The finest most athletic men on the subcontinent just taking it to Pune, with Pune coming out on top in the end

It won't happen. Pune is going to get licked by their foes.

• Locked thread