Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
This thread is disrespectful and I hope you're all ashamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Brendan Rodgers posted:

I'm having trouble figuring out who's a Real ISL Fan Before It Was Cool and who's just a racist. East or west, India is the best

agreed, bhai sahib

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Indian Super League defending :rolleyes:

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Y'all are going to be surprised by the Bandra Badboys of Mumbai FC a few weeks from now when they're going to be riding high on the top of that table

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

advanced statsman posted:

all you bahan chod gaandu who dont support the supreme atletico de kolkata are sons of tamil donkey rundi and you have thousand dicks in your rear end i bet you don't know who Sachin Tendulkar is LOL

glory glory kolkata

don't know why they'd be using hindi swear words in kolkata. immersion lost. rated 2/5

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Brendan Rodgers posted:

as if bengalis dont use those same swear words with a slightly different pronunciation. loving thieves

agreed. vote shiv sena

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
who the gently caress calls them rosogullas

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Well actually it's pronounced Pu-nay.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small