Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pro Target

It's Sour For The Gut, A Real Pain and Covered In Soil

Oh! Is It An Apple? A Sweet Taste To The Tongue!

To Eat It Is To Know It. Very Distinctive. Very Disturbing

NOBODY LIKES THIS HATEFUL THING!

Too Hard! Too Hard To Eat! Breaking Bone and Crunching Teeth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

i am he

Pro Target posted:

cool biRd pics

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
i dont see moss on any of these op

tao of lmao

What is the best tasting stone, OP?

Pizzatime

I don't believe you op

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

dogcrash truther

I recently had this "sampler." The plating was excellent. Reviews as follows. Clockwise from top:

1) These were not stones. The chef was trying to be "avant-garde." Did not work for me.
2) Sour and terrible in the stomach.
3) Dope mouthfeel, a meeting with flavor resulting in the scheduling of further meetings.
4) This was ice. I vomited.
5) Crudescence of naptha, a static salsa.
6) One of these is in the heart of every child, waiting to be uncovered by a loved one's fecklessness. Palate cleansing.
7) Butter bomb with crunch
8) It's a Soul of Mole. Soapy and necessary.
9) Ground sushi, fresh and complex.
10) A dark dimension for the tongue

tao of lmao

rofl

beer pal

i recently took part in something of a "pepsi challenge", where i was asked to differentiate blindfolded between opal and obsidian. needless to say, i won't be appearing in the commercial, as it was plainly obvious which was which.

Pro Target

Our Fathers Told Us Of Its Poisonous Bones, But In Our Youthful Lust We Can Dream Only Of Its Sweetened Flesh

nvm no cake

Pizzatime

dogcrash truther posted:

I recently had this "sampler." The plating was excellent. Reviews as follows. Clockwise from top:

1) These were not stones. The chef was trying to be "avant-garde." Did not work for me.
2) Sour and terrible in the stomach.
3) Dope mouthfeel, a meeting with flavor resulting in the scheduling of further meetings.
4) This was ice. I vomited.
5) Crudescence of naptha, a static salsa.
6) One of these is in the heart of every child, waiting to be uncovered by a loved one's fecklessness. Palate cleansing.
7) Butter bomb with crunch
8) It's a Soul of Mole. Soapy and necessary.
9) Ground sushi, fresh and complex.
10) A dark dimension for the tongue

lmao

vapoursquid

none other

A sublime stone, gnawing on it gave me the power to resist intoxication

vapoursquid

none other

Tasting of ancient eras, the consumption of this stone awarded me great talent in divination

Pizzatime

vapoursquid posted:

Tasting of ancient eras, the consumption of this stone awarded me great talent in divination

that's a bowling ball

tao of lmao

Look at this imitation bullshit some "bakery" is trying to pass off as legit stones.

vapoursquid

none other

Pizzatime posted:

that's a bowling ball

bowling balls do not contain great untapped powers

pig slut lisa

irl is good

amateurs thinking that stones the same thing as minerals, smdh, next thing u kno they finna eat a fossil and be like yo this rock is dope! but real niggas kno truth.

Pizzatime

vapoursquid posted:

bowling balls do not contain great untapped powers

unless I put my fingers in :mmmhmm:

tao of lmao

lol if you can't tell the difference between stones and minerals by taste and texture

pig slut lisa

irl is good

wth posted:

lol if you can't tell the difference between stones and minerals by taste and texture

more like lol if u even reach the point where u gotta taste it to tell, meanwhile me and me boys over here wiv our handlenses laffin at you with a dumbass mineral hanging out yo fat lip

FluffieDuckie

i've located the first known photo of the op

treasure bear

gotta start somewhere even if it is on lesser stones that those of us in the know turn our noses up at

alnilam

Cumt posted:

gotta start somewhere even if it is on lesser stones that those of us in the know turn our noses up at

ty for saying this, i like reading what the more experienced experts have to say and what they like, but it doesn't help to alienate newcomers

i get it, the basalt i ate is bland and pedestrian, but i enjoyed it and right now i think the experience of some of these other stones wpuld be over my head. someday i hope to work up to them though

i am he

when i was young i had a taste for the sweeter stones, the gems fit for dessert, the tasty gems, diamonds, rubies, amethyst. my palette has matured as my bones have grown older, the dry stones, bitter to some. i thirst for the stones that lie in the dark parts, the deep parts, near the roots. the black stones, no sugar.

deep dish peat moss

This thread is gneiss

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
all my teeth are broken was this a joke post?

treasure bear

we travel deeper into the caves and survey the earth's wondrous bounty

we take a few bites of quartz to sustain us but our true meal lies deeper

deep dish peat moss

WetNightmare posted:

all my teeth are broken was this a joke post?

Just keep training...

tao of lmao

Funnypost Collabo posted:

This thread is gneiss

you son of a bitch

WhenInRome
HEY loyal readers!!!! Welcome to another episode (more like textisode! LOL am i right!) of KRAZY EDDIE'S ROCK REVIEW! IT TOTALLY ROCKS (hahaha)! Well, today dear readers, you're going to see a very special treat- I tried THIS beauty (unlike my wife, haha! all the fellas in the club am i right!)

Yes, that's right! I had the chance to sink my teeth into this! The first thing thats immediately obvious (like my good looks ROFL! all the ladies in the club right?) is that it's poo poo. Its just a garbage rock. There were absolutely no redeeming qualities about this rock. I've heard of crystal therapy, and I guess this causes you to have a crystal mental breakdown where you don't come home for 3 days and when you do your wife wants to know what the hell happened to the money in your bank account and you start crying and she gets full custody LOL!!!!!! Well, thats it for KRAZY EDDIES ROCK REVIEW! Rock on dudes!

thewizardofshoe

Please stop endangering children with this thread mods gas and ban everyone plz SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN
http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/students-ask-man-why-are-you-eating-rocks/23248522

alnilam

Here's a very weird class of stone: the key to the city

What does it open? Or what does it do? Does it open all the doors? It's so big how does it fit in stuff?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

alnilam posted:

Here's a very weird class of stone: the key to the city

What does it open? Or what does it do? Does it open all the doors? It's so big how does it fit in stuff?

it fits in my butt

weird

by zen death robot

Pro Target posted:

bacalou

one does not simply taste an opal. to consume an opal is to know an opal. iridescence given form, an entire spectrum, hints of past, present, and future mixed with a chokingly sharp fruit flavor. i grind up half of the opal with some moonsalt and seven drops of water taken from a recalcitrant beetle mid-sip. the rest of the opal is submerged with the liquid in my enchanted chalice and meditated upon untils its essence is absorbed into my being. after the ritual, the mixture is consumed. for step-by-step instructions with pictures [56k WARNING!] and a message board for discussion on opals as a means of attaining the immortal essence of mother earth within your corporeal being, please click here.

the unabonger
personally i enjoy a nice garnish of sand every now and again for whatever other food I eat. the beach sand is by far the best:

this sort of stuff. its my jam. I love it. its got the crunch, a little bit of snap to the flavor. of course it can be a little salty, but hey, it wouldn't be the beach without a little bit of brine
when i went to vietnam i went to this island called cat ba:

this poo poo was pure coral, loving nasty. luckily the limestone from the rest of the karsts was much better than the rest of the beach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler

these stones are very much pain for having
birthing stones is motherfull endeavor but fatherfull also
stones of these are breakfast good but they are supper good or maybe chili contain stone's wrath
i do not like these stones however i like these stones

• Locked thread