Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
In the Android thread someone was talking about waiting for 20 or so levels before allocating points.

The AUTO LEVEL functionality is quite useful:
  • 0 points allocated: Stat points are saved until you manually allocate them
  • 1-4 points allocated: The number of points allocated are applied when you level up, the rest are saved for manual allocation
  • 5 points allocated: All 5 points are allocated every time you level up
  • 6+ points allocated: When you level up, if you have at least this many total points they are allocated, otherwise they are saved until you have that many

Using the last one is very useful for setting up ratios exactly how you want. For example if you set it to like 2 power, 4 speed, and 1 luck then every time you have at least 7 points you'll have 7 automatically allocated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost

m.hache posted:

I've done 2 speed/1 pow and it dumps all 5 points at once. I'll have to watch where it's putting them.

Maybe I'll have to revise the 1-4 point write-up. I tried setting just 1 stat to 1 point and left the other 4 behind on me when I checked. Further testing will be done.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
That makes sense. So if you want 2:1 you can set it to 4 and 2 and it will allocate all points. You'll be a little behind 1 every 5 levels, but that doesn't really matter considering the time savings over doing it by hand.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost

Oxyclean posted:

I think this a once-a-day bonus sort of thing.

Yup, read it somewhere in the help or a website or something.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Yes, it increases the damage multiplier from power.

Right now I'm having fun with Ninja/Bazooka*9 for No Guard. With 3445 power I have 23770 attack so I hit like a truck. Currently I'm getting 34.5 attack for every 5 power and before (level 1 I believe) I was getting exactly 30 attack for every 5 power. Fully upgraded I do 15% more damage, which is nothing to sneeze at.

edit: Someone asked before how Training determines your starting level. It starts as 50% of your max training level and skip takes you to 75% of your max training level.

Aredna fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Sep 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost

Opal posted:

Found another one on Reddit: Scorpion (14.7) / Zombie (14.1) / Fallen (7.8) for Mach Hit, No Guard and Deathmarch. This one is ridiculous. You can switch out Fallen for Zomble (9.0) for Demondash instead of No Guard but with high speed there's no real point. I did ~2k base damage at lvl ~700 with my lvl 9 longsword but this one does 6,2k a hit un-upgraded.

How much power do you have?

• Locked thread