Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Played this before and went up to the 4000s until my phone took a poo poo and died. Looking forward to starting this over again on my tab.

CANNABIS GET

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Potsticker posted:

Has anyone gotten chests in the Tunnel? I've been skipping using it because as far as I've experienced, chests never drop there and I don't want to miss out on getting pets I don't have yet.
Just nabbed a slime in one, so yes. The training halls however don't give squat.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Quite possibly the best supermach combo. Normally I can reach up to Lvl 200 in the training halls but this set just keeps going
:psyduck:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
My bad. Here

• Locked thread