Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
What does the x exp/min and y g/min do? I've noticed the values change but not seen them explained anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

This game is like crack.

Are pets dropped by enemies? For example, If I wanted a bat pet would I have to grind loads of bats? If so I guess the drop chance must be pretty low because I feel like I've killed loads.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Cool. Does anything affect the chance of finding a pet? I've gone up 50 levels since I last got one.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

I'm currently grinding for gold to buy some new armor, do higher level enemies drop more gold or am I just as well off farming slimes at 0.1?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Does death march only work in game? I was grinding zombles for ages thinking I could do some off screen grinding.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Potsticker posted:

No off-screen / sleep mode play. The app has to be active for stuff to happen.

drat. If the games has to be active anyway, I might as well be holding it. Don't really see the advantage of deathmarch

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Wouldn't that still require the screen to be on though? It kills my battery as it is (can't stop playing)

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Is there a difference between sets that give the same skill? For example, if I can pick between two sets that give the same three skills will one be better than the other?

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Opal posted:

I ran with Long Sword (+9), DNA Suit and Blade all the way up to Devil and it almost feels like cheating. I don't know if the Poison does much but the incredible attack speed paired with Paralyze and high Spd makes mincemeat of everything before they have a chance to hit me.

This is by far the most powerful set I have used. Previously I couldn't reliably get to 12km but with this I got all the way to Lucifer. Even beat a couple bosses on the way on my first attempt.

update: beat LuciferX on my first try with this set, his HP just vanished.

nexus6 fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Oct 2, 2014

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Kheldarn posted:

I prefer Icebird over Blade. Double Paralyze instead of Supermach. I two-finger tap as fast as Supermach anyway.

Me too, but after 14km I'd rather just hold on the screen than keep tapping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

Does anybody not go through the tunnel? It might be confirmation bias but I feel like enemies down there seem to have a better chance of hitting me. It just takes so long to get anywhere on the surface.

• Locked thread