Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Can the random rare monsters like OreSlime and Mimic spawn in the tunnel? I can't recall seeing them there, and I'm still missing all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

The last boss is at 33.4, but I don't know if the game ends or keeps going after that. I haven't quite made it there yet.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

I just got to Dossboss at about level 6150. He has five million hitpoints and 100k speed. :eyepop: This might take a while.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Yeah it's going to a lot more Bouquet + Afro + Zomble while I read the forums. Basically Progress Quest.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Here's everything listed from the big Reddit spreadsheet that has deathmarch.

code:
9.0	HOOK (8.7)	THIEF (4.5)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	GOLDDIGGER	DEATHMARCH	-	
9.0	THIEFSWD (5.1)	VAMPCAPE (8.1)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	ABSORPTION	DEATHMARCH	SCAPEGOAT
11.1	CHOC ICE (11.1)	RIBBON (9.3)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	EXP FARMER	DEATHMARCH	-
11.1	POPSICLE (11.1)	RIBBON (9.3)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	GOLDDIGGER	DEATHMARCH	-
12.9	CLEAVER (8.7)	APRON (12.9)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	EXP FARMER	DEATHMARCH	-
12.9	MONKSTAF (5.1)	NINOMIYA (12.9)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	EXP FARMER	DEATHMARCH	-
14.7	SCORPION (14.7)	ZOMBIE (14.1)	FALLEN (7.8)	MACH HIT	NO GUARD 	DEATHMARCH
14.7	SCORPION (14.7)	ZOMBIE (14.1)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	MACH HIT	DEATHMARCH	DEMONDASH
17.1	SCISSORS (17.1)	VAMPCAPE (8.1)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	BIDE	        DEATHMARCH	SCAPEGOAT
20.1	BOUQUET (15.9)	AFRO (20.1)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	EXP FARMER	DEATHMARCH	EXPUP20
20.1	LEXICON (7.5)	MONK (20.1)	ZOMBLE (9.0)	DISCOVERY	DEATHMARCH	-
22.4	EYEBALL (2.7)	BONECAPE (11.7)	SPIRIT (22.4)	ABSORPTION	DEATHMARCH	SPDUP20
Edit: I just tested it because I thought Deathmarch only came from the Zomble pet. Apparently Scorpion weapon plus Zombie armor gives Mach Hit and Deathmarch regardless of pet.

Bandire fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Sep 30, 2014

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

I don't think this list is complete, so there may be a combo that gives the skill with just a pet and armor. How far are you distance wise and what are you trying to do?

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

It looks like Zombie armor gives deathmarch with almost any combo, but you have to be able to get to 14.1 to buy it.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Shwqa posted:

It is my understanding that zomble (with an L not an I) gives death march with about 95% of most weapon and armor combos. The only time it doesn't is when it gives something else.

That's how the Zombie (with an I) Armor works. The Zomble (with an L) Pet doesn't always give deathmarch, and I don't see any combos that work with Dice specifically.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

I'm only missing three total pets: Mimic and OreKing plus Dossboss (gently caress that guy.) I've been using Lexicon/Monk/Wisp for Discovery/TreasureUp20/ExpUp20, but it still won't drop. :argh:

I'm level ~8600 and I only put 1000 into Vitality with my Speed/Power build. Nothing but Dossboss can consistently hit me, and that's enough vitality to survive a single hit from most things. I just kept adding 100 points to Vit as progressed through the game and hit a new area where I was getting one-shotted by random poo poo.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Potsticker posted:

Is there a similar, shittier version that doesn't require a mimic?

The next best that I see is Longsword/Pirate/Lamia. It only gives TreaUp30/Treaup20, and it doesn't seem to give a substantial amount more treasure after some quick testing. I'm not a Mimic-haver though, so I can't really compare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

I just finally got a Mimic and it is totally broken. You go from getting one or two chests in a 30km run to getting one every third screen or so with Longsword/Pirate/Mimic.

I also cheesed Dossboss at level ~9160 with Bouquet/Trunks/PokeKing which gives Unfair (Double accuracy) and Paralyze. I burned all three of my revives, but I killed the bastard. The only item/pet I don't have is OreKing.

• Locked thread