Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lessthankyle
Dec 19, 2002

SKA SUCKS
Soiled Meat

New Leaf posted:

I posted this in the Android thread, but let's try here!

I made it to the octopus boss (underwater area around 5.8k), and he one-shots me. I have over a thousand health, and I'm using WoodSwd-Kendo-Beetle for ultra-fast auto attacks. It was on that Google Doc and I'm really digging it, just melts anything else I've come across. Except the octopus. I can take out about 1/8 of his health before he just zaps me. Any tips? What gear should I use? I have a few thousand coins from just trudging through the tunnels over and over.

I just beat him using the Bow/DNAsuit/P. Shroom combo for Paralyse/Spdup10/poison. The paralyse let me just wail away at him for about 15 seconds and then he was toast. The super fast attacking bonus just wasn't cutting it with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread