Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
I'm going to say this here since I think the first game's thread is lost to archives, but I'm playing through the Horizon Rally for the first time (Got the Season Pass during the holidays when it was heavily discounted) and holy hell the AI drivers cheat. They'll magically gain seconds on sectors that are nearly wide open. So much for playing through it on hard AI difficulty. Insane is probably impossible...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007

Welp, I started at page one and I can't stop looking through them. This game looks phenomenal.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007

Dr. Faustus posted:

2013 Robby Gordon #7 Speed Energy Drink Stadium Super Truck

sweet baby jesus

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
The car pass and VIP are both 50% off this week on XBone, and the VIP will give you 50% off on Storm Island I believe as well. Great time to get all the DLC.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007

hanyolo posted:

Is there any point to completing the Fast and Furious thingy? I played it for a bit and it seems more like a demo for the game itself, do the cars transfer over?

I think you get a bonus car (and maybe credits?) in FH2, but none of the actual cars from the F&F standalone title. Also, you can complete the game and collectibles to get points to your account in Forza Hub, if you have that.

• Locked thread