Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Oh man I really like Horizon 1 and was planning on getting it for the 360, but I'm going to wait and see if that version turns out to be a complete poo poo show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Are the 360 players pretty happy with the game? I've only read good things about the xbone version.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Hmm well poo poo. Now I have some thinking to do. Thanks for the heads up.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Really digging the game, not a huge fan of Southern Europe though, I thought Colorado was much more fun to drive around in. Then again, it could be the soundtrack, Horizon 1's was so much better.

Hopefully the next go around doesn't have the 360 to hold it back and it can have a major metropolitan area and a lush countryside as well.

I miss the "story" as well, having rivals and those off the grid races for pink slips added some personality to the game.

• Locked thread