Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008
Not Stephen Harper in Disguise.

That is simply not true.
I did it. I bought this game. I can't wait to get up to some hijinks with you dudes. The one thing I've noticed about horizon 2 over forza 5 is that I'm not going to be able to use my favorite camera. Hood cam equates to close up of wheat cam when off road. Based on the demo at least.

SmokeyXIII fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Oct 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.
How do I race cars with my race car club?

E: I'm absolutely loving this game. I hate open world games in general but there is sort of a task when you are out and about just touring. Drive around clean with the traffic that's going with you. It feels cool even if it's just the computer to be rolling around 2Fast2Furious style with a bunch of Lamborghinis.

SmokeyXIII fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Oct 31, 2014

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.
So if you take pictures at the start line of every class race you get a lot of pictures of new cars really quick. Just sayin'

Also I love this friggin game so much. It's been a long time since ive been so excited about a video game.

Is there a way to play online in the class you want instead of just randomly being put into S2 when really you are a dad and cannot possible process things that fast?

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.

WinnebagoWarrior posted:

Yeah, just play with goons. pubs love S2 but goons race just about anything

Is there a way to see who is online in the club?

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.
Nice Howdy, though I can't say I love running S2 it's just to fast for my burned up welder eyes. I run a Stardale Ferrari in S2, but I've been thinking of tuning it back to S1 since I love the car so much.

I'm really happy with how the tribal came out on it and have used it on a couple cars now.

Tuning question for everybody. If I'm traveling at high speed and feel my turning is lackluster is the solution to add more downforce? I turned up the springs stiffness and it helped when I was at lower speeds but high speed it still wants to just roll forward.

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.
Sorry for killing the thread. I've been playing the new monthly D class rivals running a SX240. Really enjoying it. Also I've turned off rewind so everything matters and I have to actually try.

I challenge everyone to this rival (no rewind!!!)

SmokeyXIII fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Dec 7, 2014

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.
Well this is sweet news!

I wonder what rampage mode is... Probably something involving crashing into other cars in an arena.

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.

Dr. Faustus posted:

Does the Stadium Super Truck really have only three gears or is my game hosed up? Holy poo poo I just won it and drove it to the hub to look at the xmission settings. Three gears, set to a top speed of 119.6 MPH, which appears to be really hosed up.

I can't believe I beat that Gauntlet in this thing. I was trying to understand how a truck that's so light with such gigantic tires could be so hard to control.

I cheated for this and just turned down the difficulty

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.

GutBomb posted:

I don't think you ever see him again after the intro, but you do hear him after every race.

Another win! You're starting to develop quite a following.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokeyXIII
Apr 19, 2008

That is simply not true.
They are all great movies. It's ridiculous that the series made it to 7. Doubly so that I'm still excited about it.

• Locked thread