Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Picked up the bone version, its pretty much what I expected, which is to say great.

I do miss smart glass though. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

GutBomb posted:

There's a smart glass app for the bone too unless that's not what you're talking about

But unlike the first Horizon, smartglass does nothing. There's no connected app. :(

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

GutBomb posted:

Oh I never knew that the first one used it. Was it a Map?

Yeah, you could set waypoints on it, and I seem to recall it being easier to find the breakable signs with the smartglass app, but I could just be remembering it wrong.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Are clubs actually working right now? Still looks like they are having server problems galore.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Invite to GRC plz, my gamer tag is: Vedic

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Looks like they fixed the VIP not appearing issue, but I get an error when trying to join the goon car club. SO CLOSE.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

GutBomb posted:

They fixed the issue with dlc cars not being free in-game too. I picked the rest of them up this morning, along with some adorable favorites and got an achievement and reward points for doing that. In forza hub there were no redeemable rewards for horizon 2 yet but I think they are still working on that. I also noticed that there were no rewards for fm4 and horizon 1 so maybe they are no longer paying rewards out for the older games now.

Forza Hub actually loaded for me today and pooped out a pile of credits, which they said should show up sometime in the next few hours.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

XBoxBingARaptor, your drivatar is busting my balls :mad:

(often in an actual raptor)

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

So I noticed that "car meets discovered" is listed as 3/6 on my discovery items, even though I've been to all 6. Does this mean something different than I'm thinking it does?

I did have the game hard lock on me a few nights ago as I was pulling into the car meet in Sisteron, I wonder if that messed something up. :(

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Dolemite posted:

Got some more playing time in last night in Nice and one of the things I was directed to do was go to a car meet. So, um, can anyone tell me the point of these things? I couldn't do anything with my car, couldn't move around to explore. All I could do is sit there, next to other racers. I assume they're other online players that I can talk to? I wasn't in a social mood (LOL Goons), so I just left the car meet not long after I got there to satisfy that annoying British dude that tells me the obvious before every race.

Just to look at peoples cars I guess? I'm not a big car nerd, so I dunno.

I will say that unlocking the perk to put a camera icon over any car you haven't photographed yet for Horizon promo is super handy. Does Horizon Promo end when you've photographed every car?

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

So on the 360 it appears there is an option to purchase the map and unlock the location of all the bonus boards (and it looks like boards are placed differently on 360 vs xbone version). Has anyone seen that as an option on the Xbone version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

He's not even wearing a loving helmet!!!

Well to be fair, you can just bury him in the car, maybe put a sheet over the top if you want a closed casket.

• Locked thread