Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple clutcher
Jul 3, 2012
grabbed the 360 version today because I'm impulsive. So far ( just driving around, no real racing or tuning yet ) it's like a more polished take on the first Horizon, which really isn't a terrible thing ... I love the sprawling maps of TDU2 but the cars and the actual driving are nowhere near as fun as Forza's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple clutcher
Jul 3, 2012
will the 360 version be getting any DLC? I am a little mad I have no Fiesta ST to purchase.

triple clutcher
Jul 3, 2012

pvax posted:

It even looks like the Forza Rewards system is basically going to ignore this version. Which is, frankly, a load of bullshit if it isn't just an issue caused by launch bugs etc.
yeah, I'm a little disappointed that I haven't gotten my 600k or whatever yet. Hopefully my impulsivity will pay off ...

triple clutcher
Jul 3, 2012
well, no rewards or DLC for the 360. Kiiinda disappointing.

triple clutcher
Jul 3, 2012

Keket posted:

Is there any other content missing? can you still tune and all that, as getting a xbone for this game is getting more and more temping by the day, but it'd be the only game i really want it for.

I know someone above kindly pointed out some of the missing features like drivitars are missing along with some races and stuff, but as long as the core is there I'm not too bothered.
the car list is slightly different ( not terrible ), there's only a flat 2500CR when you level up and not a wheelspin, and some of the upgrades are missing ( mostly engine / drivetrain swaps and a few of the wheels ) compared to H1.

The engine sounds border on inaudible and there's no real incentive to upgrade your car ( ie: the races adapt to your car's PI instead of being A/B/C/D/whatever-class ) as well, but I'm not sure if the X1 copy has those issues too.

• Locked thread