Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Atmus posted:

Okay, GRC, or what?

I'll join but won't be able to play till November time.

This inside sim racing review made me really want to buy a wheel and pedals, I'm trying to resist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqcqt4jiG2w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

azflyboy posted:

This game is purddy...

This looks like one of those fake bullshots developers trot out pre release to promote a game that doesn't look nearly as good when you finally play it. Except this game actually does look that good. I can't play for a few weeks still but its good to hear these positive impressions.

What impact (if any) does being in a club have? Or is it just a tag next to your game like destiny?

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Some of those photos are unbelievable.

I'm considering buying a wheel, is anyone playing with one? I'm guessing most of you are using controllers

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best
Are people using sim steering? I found it really hard to not spin out when using sim in the demo.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Keket posted:

Is there any other content missing? can you still tune and all that, as getting a xbone for this game is getting more and more temping by the day, but it'd be the only game i really want it for.

I know someone above kindly pointed out some of the missing features like drivitars are missing along with some races and stuff, but as long as the core is there I'm not too bothered.

There's a good comparison here

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-forza-horizon-2-face-off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oJOEbsXiLk

quote:

Forza Horizon 2 represents something of a full-stop for the franchise on the Xbox 360. Sumo took on the excellent Playground/Turn 10 codebase but there's the feeling that it couldn't push the level of technical achievement further, resulting in a revised game design that made the most of the technologies and assets available, in the final analysis producing a very different game to the Xbox One showcase. It's a fine title worthy of the hardware it is running on and the pedigree of the studios involved - but it is perhaps more of a sideways step than a full-blown sequel. That game does exist, however - and it is spectacular - but it does remain exclusive to Xbox One.

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

Daric posted:

Actually they had the kids design a car and then they made them in game. This is what they look like:

The yellow picture is just the stock image

I got the bottom two, I did wonder why they just sent me two really great cars when i've only just started playing the game!

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best

SmokeyXIII posted:

Another win! You're starting to develop quite a following.

The Bucket list challenges in this game are so much fun. Probably my favourite part along with cruising around in the rain listening to classical music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best
I've been playing quite a bit recently, working my way through the bucket list challenges. Once I complete all the main stuff I'm gonna buy the Storm Island DLC :cool:

• Locked thread