Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Garnet and black? More like gold and blue or whatever the fuck colors these are
The only thing worse than an unskippable cutscene, is an unskippable cutscene of people having more fun than me while I'm alone, trying to play a game that I can't play because of an unskippable cutscene

E
Game is fun, but is it just me or is it WAY easier to lock up than it was in f5? My drivatar was bad in that, in this it's going to be a total menace

Pudgygiant fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Sep 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Protip: take a photo as soon as a race starts

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Oh my god the bowler bucket list challenge is amazing. Perfect radio preset.

It's also IMPOSSIBLE

Pudgygiant fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Oct 1, 2014

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Maneki Neko posted:

XBoxBingARaptor, your drivatar is busting my balls :mad:

(often in an actual raptor)

In a good way or bad way? Online trips are making my semi-bad drivatar really bad

Also I made a great (terrible) gatorade donk so watch out for that

Pudgygiant fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Oct 1, 2014

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

VW bus can't be made competitive for online A or S1, I'm sad to report.

E
Beat the lancia one, I still haven't beaten the bowler and I'm not entirely convinced this drat veneno can even hit 175

Pudgygiant fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Oct 2, 2014

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Anything super grippy is crap for the cross country stuff, you need at least a little slide to be competitive. I was wrecking house with an F1 in an online road trip until we hit the cross country sprint, then it was a laser beam grip monster with no turning whatsoever.

The F1 is really not worth the cash though, from what I've seen so far the 360CS the game gives you is pretty drat competitive for S1, and the Diablo / Countach rule A. The Lambos are the only cars so far to disprove my "If you start in pole you're guaranteed a win" rule.

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Are the train and jets the only showcase races? They're pretty loving cool, if a bit gimmicky. The jets passing overhead just off the deck was loving nuts with headphones on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

"You aint wrecking you aint racing"

Online went to poo poo pretty quick. Are there class leaderboards I'm not seeing, or is it all really just "rivals" meaning Alfa 33 999 AWD for everything

• Locked thread