Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I've been married twice. suck it, non-married losers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the brotherly phl posted:

that's what i was thinking! he'll outlive us all

:smugdog:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

WD-40 posted:

super-married

it owns because you always have someone to blame your bad farts on in public

I do this all the time

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

sounds like it's time for a byob key party

:stonk:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Green Calx posted:

okay, i'll bring the key

wait i think i misunderstood

:syoon:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

you were busy anyway

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

the brotherly phl posted:

ahhh this is amazing

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FRUIT

do you really have to ask?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

i for one would really like to know what is going on back there

also i tried to get gsg in there massaging jett's shoulders but i just couldn't make it look right SORRY

ehh. it happens. at the time this photo was taken, I was bouncing around in Skylab 3 anyway

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pig slut lisa posted:

did you cum on your spouse's feet whie he/she was asleep?

if not it doesn't count.

I've never cum on anybody's feet. am I still married? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pig slut lisa posted:

you must be the one who's feet are getting cummed on i guess :ssh:

:wth:

• Locked thread