Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
1pm Sunday, what threads do you want to see?
This poll is closed.
Separate by Network and a Redzone combined thread 216 41.62%
Go back to the one monster thread 213 41.04%
Don't care 90 17.34%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The split threads are awful and slow and generally kinda suck. Go back to ridiculously fast moving threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Borsche69 posted:

You aren't talking to anyone in a single GDT since it moves so fast that your post gets lost in a sea of white noise.

This just encourages people to try either better or worse posting and eliminates dull average white noise.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Brannock posted:

Dunno. I was against the split threads, but today's Packers-Bears thread went well. Wait you mean other games were on?

This is another plus for the all-in-one threads: people stuck watching lovely games get to vicariously follow real football.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

King Hong Kong posted:

There should be a game day thread for each and every game posted in FYAD or QCS for all those Seahawks posters who seem to enjoy having as many threads as possible and a single, true game day thread in TFF.

I agree strongly.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MourningView posted:

Spoilers for football ahahhahahahaha

Seriously I spent six years in England watching football on streams that were choppy and usually a couple minutes behind and I never bitched about loving "spoilers" in GDTs.

Some of y'all are so drat pampered its gone beyond funny to just sad.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The One Big Thread caused a tie game in the National Football League.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kalli posted:

Honestly, I don't think there's a need for another poll. I hoped there'd be a clear winner and that would be that, but we'll just go week by week for now. Looks like we'll do split threads this week with 9 games, then we're down to like 7 games for the next few weeks, so we'll do a unified for those and then byes will taper off.

Can't we just admit that split threads are an abomination before God and be done with it?

• Locked thread